Turn Huh? to Aha! and Build Lasting Math Insight

put a link to this page on your main navigation, maybe you will get more sales

@Anon: Good idea, just added!

Thank you Kalid, very insightful information.

@Thaer: You’re more than welcome!

I recently was searching something about calculus and when i see this article of introduction to calculus. Its just amazing. I knew that all this Math had some thing basic like this which we were not told in our classes. But ur description is just awesome.Keep up the good work.

Actually i was searching for you and found u …so lucky

@Anirudh: Thanks for the encouragement! I’m happy you found the article helpful :).

can u make it a bit cheaper for asian friends

It’d be nice if this were a bit cheaper. A price like $9 (or $9.99) would attract more buyers. And of course, if it were $4.99, then it’d make it affordable to many more people (not necessarily increase the total volume of sales). There ought to be a betterexplained article on the psychology of pricing and the ways to make people buy instead of pirating. :slight_smile:

@Cheapo: Thanks for the feedback – I may consider a coupon or discount for educational users. The psychology of pricing is very interesting indeed :). I wanted a price which was comparable to a real book, and much, much cheaper than even an hour of tutoring.

Greetings from Malaysia!
I just bought your ebook after browsing your explanation on “e” - which i simply loved…

thanx so much for your efforts and look forward to more postings…I’d love to see you take on and simplify various concepts in statistics as well…

@randhill: Thanks for the support, glad you are enjoying it! Yes, I’d love to write more on stats, thanks for the suggestion.

Yes. I Found it. Great Book…

Dear sir,

I read an article on this ebook , can i get hard copy on this book

Dear sir,

Can we purchase this book through credit card , how we will get the e book and how will i be able to read this on my PC. what is procedure to laod it on my PC , and what happens if i had to format my PC.

@Ashok: Hi, the book is offered as a PDF, which you should be able to read on any PC with Adobe Acrobat Reader. There isn’t a hardcopy version yet, but you can print out the PDF if you like (see the sample chapter for an example). If you have to format your PC, you should take a backup of the file (and all your other data!).

You can purchase through credit card, Paypal, or Google checkout. Hope this helps!

Dear Kalid,

Outstanding, Amazing, Defying the Fear of Maths…Invaluable

I love your book and your site (I’ll ensure my daughter reads through the book and regularly visits the site when she grows up)I’ll continue keep doing so:)

Just a point you may like to rectify http://betterexplained.com/articles/math-betterexplained-ebook-available/ the Book is priced at $19 ($24 for Slides too) while on http://instacalc.com/ (the bottom part of page it’s advertised at $14 (although it takes to the previous page)

Thanks & Regards,
Jai

@Jai: Thanks for the comment and support! I’ve fixed the outdated ad, thanks.

how can i have the ebook by using account in BDO(philippines)

@Darel: Hi, you can purchase the book for any country if you have a Paypal or Google Checkout account.