What do you want Better Explained?

Kalid, how about an introduction to Artificial Neural Networks?

The source of info that I’ve found most helpful comes from IBM at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-neural/. This was the last site that had helped me “close the lid”.

Hi Dave, thanks for the suggestion! I think it would be a good topic.

Integration By Parts…I’d love to see that one intuitively explained.

Kalid, You have to have articles on Limits, Derivatives and Integration. That was a bummer for me when I first started learning it. I am thinking it could help countless others to understand the basic concepts of calculus.

Hi Ashok, thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I’m planning on doing a series on calculus topics :).

How about a posting about the physics of flying? Great site!

Thanks John! I think that’d be an interesting topic. Strangely enough, there seem to be conflicting theories about how airplanes “really” fly :).

Here is another suggestion Kalid - Data Structures should be a very useful topic to write on. What would help is an article devoid of programming constructs but more about visualizing it in ones head. e.g: Stack and Queue are easily visualized, the challenge remains in thinking about how a Data Dictionary or Set would look like!

Hi Ashok, I think that’s a great idea as well. It’s nice to visualize/see data structures to really understand why they are more appropriate for certain situations.

Hi Kalid - I’d be interested in having Big O notation better explained.

I get the gist of it, but I’d like to better understand how to identify the specific cases and their implications on the time.

Thanks Mark, I think that would be a good topic. I’m adding it to the list :).

I think an article on the basics of differential equations would be a great topic.

Thanks Andrew, I think it’d be a cool topic. I don’t have a formal education in Diff Eqs (one of my greatest math regrets) but am looking forward to learning them.

How something is scaled is just as important as what is scaled.

That’s sort of parallel to, “Knowing what you know, is as important as knowing what you don’t.”

An interesting and insightful topic may be “division by zero”

Hi Kalid,

This is great effort.

I would love to see post on :
Programming: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Project Management: Various project plans, estimation [particularly using Use Case Points], Earned Value Measurement, Risk Management, MS Project

Looking forward,
Sachin

@Spencer: Thanks for the suggestion, I think that would be interesting. Division by zero also helps with calculus (limits).

@Sashin: Appreciate the suggestions. I don’t really know much about enterprise Java, but some of the project management topics could be interesting.

Hi,

Can you give us some light on financial modelling? Like – Binomial, Monte-carlo Option pricing which are based on rigorous math – based on probablity and stochastic processes etc…

I want you to write about Quantum mechanics.
What is going on there?
thanks for your articles, I found them very helpful,a different view (I saw that I only memorized)
Sincereley

Hi Zulfikar, thanks for the comment! Quantum Mechanics is way out of my league right now, but I think it’d be a great topic for the future (or even some of the basic ideas like uncertainty). Glad you’re enjoyed the articles :).