Speed Up Your Javascript, Part 2: Downloadable Examples!

I’m happy people are finding the article on javascript optimization useful. But I made a giant, horrible mistake. A mistake that befalls many tutorials.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://betterexplained.com/articles/optimized-javascript-example/

[…] (Check out part 2 for downloadable examples.) […]

I want simple material on array pointer graphics etc in C++ Java

Hi Sachin, thanks for the suggestion.

[…] 15 ) Speed Up Your Javascript, Part 2: Downloadable Examples! - Javascript is becoming increasingly popular on websites, from loading dynamic data via AJAX to adding special effects to your page which can add hundreds of kilobytes to your page, so here are a few techniques and Examples you can use to trim down your sites. […]

[…] Speed Up Your Javascript: Downloadable Examples! […]

[…] 15 ) Speed Up Your Javascript: Downloadable Examples! - Javascript is becoming increasingly popular on websites, from loading dynamic data via AJAX to adding special effects to your page which can add hundreds of kilobytes to your page, so here are a few techniques and Examples you can use to trim down your sites. […]

Практический JS: разгоняем все, что движется…

Примечание: ниже находится перевод статьи “Speed Up Your Javascript Load Time”, в ней автор рассматривает некоторые наиболее эффективные техники и методы действия по уменьшению времени отработки JavaScript’а на клиенте. Большая часть из них общеизве…

[…] 14 ) Dynamically loading an external Javascript or CSS file - External JavaScript or CSS files do not always have to be synchronously loaded as part of the page, but dynamically as well. In this tutorial, we’ll see how to load, remove, and replace external JavaScript and CSS files on demand and asynchronously. It the era of Ajax, it’s a handy thing to know. 15 ) Speed Up Your Javascript: Downloadable Examples! - Javascript is becoming increasingly popular on websites, from loading dynamic data via AJAX to adding special effects to your page which can add hundreds of kilobytes to your page, so here are a few techniques and Examples you can use to trim down your sites. […]

This is a very useful article! Very nice work! Keep up!

Great thanks for the useful suggestions. will try to implement them in my website.

very very useful. kudos man. never read a better article on JS optimisation. congrats

This tutorial seems to be exactly what I need. I am downloading the files right now, thanks!

@Rodolfo: Glad to help.

Thanks very much for your useful information, and I appreciated that let me translated into Korean and try to spread it out.

http://blog.naver.com/barty82/80129081407
(this is a part of your Post on my Blog)

Thanks Jules. Good idea.

[…] el fichero Custom_rhino.jar que nos permitirá comprimir los ficheros. Se pude descargar des del web BetterExplained. Dejadlo en la misma carpeta donde estan los ficheros […]

I love your web development articles especially this one. Please consider upgrading this article by providing actual like javascript examples.

Thanks very much for your useful information

Thank you so much . it’s vry helpful for spped up website