The Rule of 72

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where
I know how to actually take useful information regarding my study and
knowledge.

Thanks for this post. The rule 72 should be my futur friend. However, I need to go back in my high school lessons for refresh the log concept.

“Fractional Reserve Banking” SUCKS!!! So does the “Federal Reserve” & ALL other central banks.
I know only part of Jesus’ story. I have heard the only time he got really “pissed-off” was when he busted the “Money Changers” at some temple.
Thank YOU ---- the Joe ----

That is a really nifty trick to know. Thanks for sharing Kalid.

Ashwin
http://classof1.com

Reallly it is a magic…thanks for shaire inf,

[…] Om man av någon anledning skulle vilja veta hur lång tid det tar för en vissa summa pengar att fördubblas, kan man beräkna detta genom the rule of 72: […]

8:):slight_smile:

Hi Kalid,

It seems that the Rule of 72 would be applicable when the rate is compounding annually. Please clarify this.

Use the rule of 72 to estimate the doubling time (in years) for an interest rate of 3%, compounded annually. Then calculate it exactly.

I liked the way you explained it, thanks a lot. AM also looking to understand logarithms and probability.

ALL THE RULES I.E EITHER RULE 72 OR 8O ARE VOID OF LIFE OPTIMSERS / RULES…VERY EDUCATIVE AND THANKS FOR THE LIFE TOP PROLONG MAY BE LEAVING IT LESS SPICY…SOME TIMES…