http://TrianCal.esy.es - Open in Google Chrome. (Triangles online calculator developed by Jesus S.)
I propose this free online calculator triangles without advertising to help students with geometry, does not perform the duties, because their calculations formulas are not displayed. It is designed in a didactic way to check and view the realized duties.
TrianCal is online calculator triangles that works with any combination of values including sides, heights, angles, the area or perimeter of any triangle, calculating it with the minimum possible value (typically three).
- Draw the triangle (s) with GeoGebra.
- Set the range of values in each element.
- The type of angle.
- The type of triangle by its angles and sides.
- Selection of language (English or Spanish).
- Select the angle type [degrees (°), radians, degrees, minutes and seconds (° ' ") or degrees and minutes (° ')].
- Number of decimal places shown in the results (0-15).
- You can use the arrow keys and the Tab key to navigate through the settings.
- Drop-down menu to select the values comfortably.
- Create a link (URL) to the current triangle.
- An icon mail to communicate with the author.
NOTE: You must use the Google Chrome browser to display correctly TrianCal.
Examples of possible combinations:
- The area, perimeter and other data (side, height or angle), if the outside equilateral triangle would not need the third data.
- 2 angles and other data (if the value of the other data is not put aside the value of "a" at the time of drawing the triangle is 10).
- One side, one high and one angle.
- 3 heights.
- 3 sides.
- 2 heights and perimeter.
- Any other combination of values.