Marketing Lessons from InstaCalc.com

I’m no expert, but creating your own project invariably teaches you a few things about presenting your site. Here are a few lessons that helped me launch InstaCalc, a real-time, shareable calculator.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://betterexplained.com/articles/marketing-lessons-from-instacalccom/

I love InstaCalc. This is a great article.

Thanks Bryan, glad you like the site!

…i was up for bout 3 hrs last nite workin out all kinds of financial ratios for a company annual report…
my scientific calc was missin so i was online workin on a silly ‘made to look scientific calc’…and i was thinkin all the time…“i wish i could just type nos and go hey! presto”…
man…too bad its already been done…but man!!!
this is awesome and oh so bookmarked!

Thanks sid! =)

[…] Marketing lessons from InstaCalc.com Le retour d’expérience d’un entrepreneur web. Ce dernier dresse une liste de recommandations pour améliorer l’adoption d’un service Internet (faciliter la récupération de feedbacks, proposer des captures d’écran pour les articles, …). […]

Good answer, I am looking for the solution of the same question. Find the movies or mp3 you are looking for at http://all-shares.com the most comprehensive source for free-to-try files downloads on the Web

There are two relationships (as far as i know) of this sum to the Pascal-triangle, for expample: The sum of a row k ending at line n sums up to n+1 over k+1.
Which means given triangle numbers in row 1: n+1 over 2.

Edit of privious post: For those who are not as familiar with math, it means the sum equals the possibilities of unordered pairing 2 numbers from 1 to n+1.

Which means every number partial-sum 1 to k of the sequence of the natural numbers tell us, how many possibilities there are to select 2 elements out of k+1 elements.

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking
a few minutes and actual effort to create a good article… but what
can I say… I hesitate a lot and never seem to get anything done.