Collected Notes on Success and Happiness

I found this web really valuable. I came up here looking for a simple conceptual introduction to Version Control Systems, and ended up finally here reading thoughts about success, XD.

Regarding to this article, I agree with all the points here, but especially with the ‘passion’ on what you do - I even use the same term when I talk about the things I really enjoy and want to do with my life. I think that its almost -or totally- impossible to succeed on something you don’t love.

Finally, I just want to mention that I like the topics you write about in the web: programming, math and even this thoughts and advices, and also, the way you make an effort to make them easier to understand -though I’ve already studied many of them before. I’m gonna tell my friends about this site; it’s already on my bookmarks :slight_smile:

Hi Roberto, thanks for the comment, really appreciate it, and for helping spread the word :).

I completely agree on the passion, it’s what makes the long slog bearable. Even the things you have passion for can be frustrating at times, and you need something to get you through. Glad you’re enjoying the topic selection, I hope to keep writing.

Take care,

-Kalid

@Tibelius: Really glad you liked it – yep, we have to define success for ourselves :).

Thanks. Great site. LCM

Kalid,

You are absolutely amazing. I am struggling to find my passion and accidentally stumbled in to your site. You are not only teaching amazing concepts, you are also influencing lives.

Regards
Sastry

Hi Aftaz, thanks so much! I hope to keep posting on math for a long time =).

if there is any one who inspired me to become teacher it is you, right now with your inspiration i started to write my own articles on engineering, particularly mechanical concepts which includes strength of materials, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics. your intutions helps me a lot. hope that you will post some thing new in engineering mathematics.