Easy Permutations and Combinations

This sucks

That “You tricked mE” is simply the best… This was awesome…

Im writting my final exam on monday and i didnt get the concept well during lectures,and i search the net and found this,thanks Kalid your a real life saver.

buddy.thanx about me help.

thanks…this site benifited me alot

wonderful issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.
What may you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made a few days ago?
Any positive?

Just wanted to say, this is an absolutely fantastic blog. Keep it up.

i really very happy to find u r site…

For the reason that the admin of this website is working, no
question very quickly it will be famous, due to its
quality contents.

the num of 4 letter words that can b formed from the letters of the word “MEDITERRANEAN”

pls help me with this question…the num of 4 letter words that can b formed from the letters of the word “MEDITERRANEAN” that start wit E and ends with R is… ans given 59

thank you but its still a problem to me may you help me feather

but probbility is really confusing!! pls help :frowning:

this is great… thanks a lot!

PLS,help me with this.
A woman has 11 close friends.
a)In how many ways can she invite 5of them to dinner?
b)In how many ways if two of the friends are married and will not attend separately?
c)In how many ways if 2 of them are not on speaking terms and will not attend together?
U’ve been of great help!!!

Do you know a place where I can practice the types of examples where you would arrange a group? For example:

PartA) A glee club has 10 members, and will send 5 entries to a duet competition. How many possible pairings are there?

Part B) Suppose that in each duet, one person is designated the lead singer, and the other will sing harmony. Now how many ways are there for the club to enter 5 duets in the competition?

One is multiplied and the other is divided by 5!
Why is that? please explain these types of problems.

Hi There,

I have 8 football Games - I need to guess the results correctly, Home Win (HW), Draw (D) or Away Win (AW)

How many combinations are there so I cover every single outcome?

Hope you can asssit?

Best regards

Tim

I am stuck on this problem: Any suggestions?
A bit string is a sequence of digits consisting of only of 0s and 1s. How many 12-digit bit strings contain no consecutive 1s?

I have been trying to solve the question in the post no. 41, “How many 4-letter combinations are there of the letters in each word? a) ONOWAY b) OSBORNE c) OUTLOOK”. I understand the logic of the first two but the third one(OUTLOOK) seems to have a different way to the solution. I know in order to eliminate the duplicates the formula should be C(6,3). But i don’t understand why we are counting other two Oz in it??

Hey kalid… Plz plz help me to solve this